Covering the Flaws in Question 2
Our campaign to defeat Question 2 is in full swing. With your help, we are spreading the message that Question 2 is critically flawed.
Over the last week, there has been some great coverage of the campaign. We wanted to make sure you saw these positive stories. They will help our campaign defeat Question 2 on November 6th.
- What about do no harm? An op-ed by Jeff Jacoby in the The Boston Globe
- Con-side of death with dignity debate. A Fox 25 video interview with our supporter Tahni Morell
- Doctors’ beef with Question 2 stems from fear for patients’ welfare. A letter to the editor of The Boston Globe by Dr. Jane Driver
- Flaws in assisted suicide question. A letter to the editor of the MetroWest Daily News by Dorothy Johnson
- Exposing dangerous flaws in Question 2. A letter to the editor of the Lowell Sun by John Triolo
Help us reach more people by sharing these news stories with your friends and family. We also need your help educating Massachusetts voters on why they need to vote NO on Question 2. Download our brochure and help spread the word!